Our StoryWe are the biggest coding school in Indonesia, and one of the biggest in Asia.
- We started with 19 students in January 2017, now we have more than 400 students.
- We started in one location (Kemayoran). Currently, we expanding at Pantai Indah Kapuk, Grogol, and Kelapa Gading area. Soon, we also have our new location in South Jakarta
- We grow from few people to more than 50 employees in 1 year.
- Our age groups consist from LittleKoders (6 – 7 y.o) *soon it will be 4 to 7 y.o, JuniorKoders (8-15 y.o) and ProKoders ( 16+).
- We have International cetification for all our age groups (BITE: British Institute of Technology Education and WAKA (Web Analytics Consultans Association).
WHAT IS CODING?Coding means communicating with computers, smartphones, tablets and other digital devices with their own language. In reality, there are many examples of coding such as: mobile app design, online security, data management, programming robots, game development and more. Our students learn some of the most valuable skills in the technology market and they also develop a mindset of innovators and future technology makers:
- readiness to experiment,
- self-guidance, creativity,
- algorithmic thinking
- problem solving skills.
WHY CODING?Why should Children, Teenagers and Adults learn coding and programming?
Develops thinking skills
Increases your IQ
Improves academic results
Helps in decision making and problem solving
Prepares you for the 21st century World
Our age-groupsIn Koding Next we strongly believe that anyone can learn how to ‘code’. We offer our programming classes for the following Age Groups:
LittleKodersYes! Children as young as 6 can start learning how to code and become LittleKoders. Our classes are play-based: we use educational games and robots to teach children logical and algorithmic thinking. Students will create their first interactive animations and programs for robots. read more
JuniorKodersJuniorKoders experience everything that is fun and inspiring in technology. They start with coding animations and games, programming robots. Depending on their interests, their next step is creating their own website, mobile app or 3D design and many more. read more
ProKodersWe will guide you smoothly through your first code and take you to the next level. At Koding Next you can follow the path you choose. Become a front-end programmer, design 3D games or learn all about hacking and many more. read more
OUR OFFICE ADDRESS
Koding Next Indonesia
Jl Trembesi Blok D, Kompleks Bandar Baru,
Kemayoran, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Telephone : + 021 22604616
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org